The EBT Masters 2019 is the final of the EBT 2018.
The EBT Masters consists of two divisions, one for women and one for men, with 8 athletes in each division.The EBT Masters will be played as follows:
- There will be 8 games qualification, played over 4 pair of lanes.
- Top 4 will continue to the final.
- In the final, 4 athletes will play additionally 4 games on 2 pair of lanes, with the pin fall from the qualification carried forward.
- The Masters will be decided over a total of 12 games.
- Ties will be broken as follows:
- In case of a tie for position 4 in the qualification, a 9th and 10th frame roll off will be played, repeated until the tie is broken.
- In case of a tie for position 5-8 in the qualification, the highest positioned athlete will be the athlete scoring the highest last game of the 8 games played, then the highest second last game of the 8 games played etc.
- In case of a tie for any of the 4 positions in the final, a 9th and 10th frame roll off will be played, repeated until the tie is broken.